Articles by Cindy Tonkin: From time-to-time I publish articles in magazines like Human Capital and Mortgage Professional. Or I speak at a conference, or in a podcast.
You’ve come here to find more articles or more wisdom.
Sign up here and I’ll send you something good every now and then to make you think. And to help you to navigate your working world more effectively.
And you’ll find links to some of my existing articles here as well.
By the way, I hate spam, so I’ll never share your details with anyone else.
Articles by Cindy Tonkin
I’ve written quite a few articles over the past few years.
Follow this link to see them categorised by theme.
Here are some articles I’ve written for Mortgage Professional Magazine
- Motivating yourself when a deal falls through
- So they say you’re too young! Getting ahead anyway
- Getting ahead when they say you’re too old
- How to get along with a bad boss, and Bad Bosses: 9 strategies to get you through the day
- Beating the silly season slump
- Seven good reasons to document what you do
Published in Human Capital Magazine
These have been published in Human Capital Magazine
- 7 Truths about dealing with Toxic CEOs
- Leading Well: What you say and what you do matters
- How to know if this hill is worth dying on
with more to come.
Published in Executive Excellence and Leadership Excellence
These articles by Cindy Tonkin were published in Executive Excellence and Leadership Excellence (both publications are now defunct – it feels weird to outlast such institutions!)
- Shift Perspectives – create workplace peace (Published Leadership Excellence 2007)
- BPR your life! – making more with less at work (Published Leadership Excellence 2006)
- Let me give you the big picture – with the i’s dotted and the t’s crossed – Dealing with detail people – published in Executive Excellence September 2004.
- Getting recognised, appreciated and promoted – published in Executive Excellence March 2003.
More articles by Cindy Tonkin…
- Click here for more articles, sorted by theme.
And Cindy Tonkin’s books