These links may help you with improving processes.
- Seven Good Reasons to document what you do (I wrote this!) – email me for a copy of the Quick and Easy Guide to Documenting What you do, which fleshes out those 7.
- A way to risk-proof any improvement options: The pre-mortem
- Make it personal: BPR your life (I wrote this)
Ways to deal with people in change, all of which I wrote:
- Motivating people
- Helping people adjust to change
- 5 tips and some leads on performance management
- Giving feedback people hear
Other “difficult” people
- are they askers or guessers?
Public Sector related:
Process Improvement generally