Off sites 101 tells you everything you need to know to succeed in your off site and away days.
Off sites 101: What you need to know about off sites
Here is everything I can think of to make your off sites and away days easier and more effective.
If I’m missing anything, please just ask me a question at the bottom of this page, and I’ll add it in!
Here is what I know you need to know:
- Why you need off sites and away days in your team.
- Benefits of off site meetings.
- How to plan off sites.
- Off sites: do’s and don’ts.
- Solving operational problems with off sites.
- How to measure the success of off site meetings.
- Qualities of a great off site facilitator .
- Nightmare off sites: and 12 ways to avoid them.
- Offsite Agenda Templates
Addressing the right issues is easier when you have someone helping you. You must prioritise the corporate issues that are most critical to your business, and ensure that these are solved first.
We can help you organise, plan and even run your offsite.
Please call Cindy Tonkin on +61 2 8007 4535, or on her mobile phone +61 412 135 426, and she’ll get back to you in 24 hours. Or, you can use the enquiry form.
Political Acumen in Business is a boutique consultancy that focuses on helping managers and teams navigate office politics.
Cindy Tonkin is Director and Principal Consultant, and you can read more about her here.
Political Acumen in Business is based in Sydney, NSW Australia.